Bejeweled Blitz LIVE
- "Created by matching 5 gems in a line. Swap it with a gem to zap all gems of the same color onscreen."
- — Mouseover description from Bejeweled 3
When matched with any gem, they get rid of every one of that color gem on the board. Starting with Bejeweled Blitz, if swapped with another cube, it will destroy all gems on the board. This Special Gem is useful when the player is about to run out of moves, as it can take out a lot of the gems in the board. However, it is difficult to create this special gem as gems appear randomly for the player to create this rare gem.
- This gem is not available in the Bejeweled Board Game.
- In Bejeweled 3 and 3-D versions of Bejeweled Blitz (e.g. PC version), the Hypercube gives off rainbow mist if the player looks closely.
- Starting with Bejeweled Blitz, it has has mysterious-looking patterns on the sides of it representing all the primary and secondary colors if the player looks closely.
Specific to Bejeweled 2
- Matching a Hypercube with another one will only clear other Hypercubes on the board.
- In the early versions, the Hypercube was bubble-shaped.
- According to evidence found inside the game files, Hypercubes were originally known as Wildcard Destroyers.
- If Hardware Acceleration is enabled, this Special Gem makes a 'morphing square' animation.
- Detonating a Power Gem close to it will cause them to explode with rainbow-colored particles instead of activating its function.
Specific to Bejeweled 3
- In Ice Storm mode, Diamond Mine mode, and some Quests in Quest mode, Hypercubes are sometimes dropped onto the board.
- Matching 2 Hypercubes together would sometimes restore Hypercubes back onto the board: 2 Hypercubes in Classic mode and Zen mode; 1 Hypercube in Ice Storm mode.
Names in other languagesEdit
Chāojí Néngliàng Bǎoshí
|Super Energy Gem|
|French||Hyper cube||Hyper Cube|
|This article is a stub. You can help Bejeweled Wiki by expanding it as much as possible.|