Bejeweled Blitz LIVE
- "Created by matching 5 gems in a line. Swap it with a gem to zap all gems of the same color onscreen."
- — Mouseover description from Bejeweled 3
A Hypercube is a type of Special Gem that appears in the Bejeweled series. When matched with any gem, they get rid of every one of that color gem on the board. In Bejeweled Blitz and Bejeweled 3, if swapped with another cube, it will destroy all gems on the board. The Hypercube is really handy when about to run out of moves, as it can take out a lot of the gems in the board. Though it is really powerful, it's hard to create as gems actually appear randomly. Hypercubes first appeared in Bejeweled 2. It is possible to get when matching 5 in a row.
- In early versions of Bejeweled 2, the Hypercube was bubble-shaped.
- If Hardware Acceleration is enabled, the hypercube makes a 'morphing square' animation.
- In the HD version of Bejeweled, swapping a Hypercube with another will clear all of the gems on the board present.
- Detonating a Power Gem/Flame Gem too close to Hypercubes will cause them to explode with rainbow-colored particles.
- In Bejeweled 3 and 3-D versions of Bejeweled Blitz (e.g. PC version), the Hypercube gives off rainbow mist if the player looks closely.
- In Bejeweled Blitz and Bejeweled 3, the Hypercube has mysterious-looking patterns on the sides of it if the player looks closely.
- According to evidence found inside the game files of Bejeweled 2, it seems that Hypercubes were originally known as Wildcard Destroyers.
- In Bejeweled 3, in Ice Storm Mode, Diamond Mine Mode, and some Quests in Quest Mode, Hypercubes are sometimes dropped onto the board.
- In Bejeweled 3, matching 2 Hypercubes together would sometimes restore Hypercubes back onto the board: 2 Hypercubes in Classic mode and Zen mode; 1 Hypercube in Ice Storm mode
- In the Bejeweled Board Game, this is not available.
- In Bejeweled 2, matching a hypercube with another one will only clear other hypercubes on the board unlike in Blitz and 3
Names in other languagesEdit
Chāojí Néngliàng Bǎoshí
|Super Energy Gem|
|French||Hyper cube||Hyper Cube|
|This article is a stub. You can help Bejeweled Wiki by expanding it as much as possible.|