This badge can be earned in all game modes of both games. Its benchmarks require the player to clear specific amounts of gems in one move, with the number needed increasing with benchmark.
In Bejeweled 3, the image representing the badge depicts a lightning bolt shattering an orange gem, a white gem, a blue gem and a green gem. In Bejeweled Blitz, the image is of a green jewel resembling an emerald being shattered in a similar matter to the gems of the Bejeweled 3 badge image. However, a small explosion is destroying the jewel instead of a lightning bolt.
- Bronze – Clear at least 30 gems in a single move.
- Silver – Clear at least 40 gems in a single move.
- Gold – Clear at least 50 gems in a single move.
- Ruby/Platinum – Clear at least 60 gems in a single move.
- A quick but difficult way to destroy large amounts of gems is to match two Hypercubes together.
- This also earns Annihilator, an Elite Badge.
- Triggering chain reactions in cascades and Special Gems can also help earn the badge.
Names in other languages