This article is currently under construction. So expect incomplete information on this page.
Bejeweled Stars, formally known as Bejeweled Skies, is the third spinoff of the Bejeweled series by PopCap Games. The game was soft-released to Canada on December 2015, and entered a wider release in select countries worldwide on May 2016.
Unlike previous games in the series, Bejeweled Stars is centered around the completion of levels. Once the player has completed one level, the next one is unlocked. Each level has its own objective, and some levels introduce the player to various game mechanics such as currents, clouds, Special Gems and further unique goals. The game also introduces Powers (similar to Boosts) and SkyGems, the latter of which are used to create Powers and items in the Power Lab.
What's news?Greeting, gems! Are you ready for more challenges? We've added 15 new levels to Cloudy Citadel, for a total of 825. Happy matching, and thanks for playing.
You can see all history at Bejeweled Stars/ Upcoming History.
You can see all at List of Bejeweled Stars levels.
Types of levels
There are many types of level mission. Below is a list of mission types.
- Gem Collection level : Collect or/and Detonate the amount of gems given on the dashboard in a certain amount of moves.
- Crystal level : Clear all the crystal on the board.
- Butterfly level : Collect the amount of butterflies given on the dashboard in a certain amount of moves.
- Stone level : Clear all the stone on the board.
- Gravel level : Clear all the gravel on the board.
- Multitask level : A mix between two level types.
- Gold level : Turn the board to gold.
- Vines level : Clear all the vines on the board.
- Flame Swapper
- Flutter Gust
- Fast Forward
- Tide Turner
- Star Swapper
- Tile Swapper
- Charm Key
- Chicken Treat
- Blazing Steed
- Rain Deer
These are gems created by matching four or more gems. Unlike other games in the Bejeweled series, two Special Gems can be swapped next to each other in order to combine their effects.Supernova Gem from the previous games. Created by matching 6 or more gems in a line. When swapped, it converts all gems of the color it was swapped with to Hypercubes.
Frostbloom is introduced in Level 236 (Garden of Ice).
- Some of the gameplay elements from Bejeweled 3 and Bejeweled Blitz returned such as the Butterflies mechanic.
- It is the first Bejeweled title where the gameplay is solely to complete challenges.
- It is the first game to have the new logo style with a new font and no warped text.