This article is currently under construction. So expect incomplete information on this page.
These are the rules for Bejeweled.
- At least 2 jewels going horizontally or vertically is required to make one move.
- These jewels have to be the same as the jewel the player chooses to move.
- 4 jewels results in a gem that, if it can follow the above 2 rules, can explode the jewels around it, becoming the center of a 3x3 square blast radius.
- 5 jewels results in a cube that will always meet rule #2.
- 6 jewels results in a gem that can wipe all jewels from its direction (vertically and horizontally).
- When no more moves can be done, the game is over.
|This article is a stub. You can help Bejeweled Wiki by expanding it as much as possible.|