Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is currently under construction. So expect incomplete information on this page.
These are the rules for Bejeweled.
- At least 2 jewels going horizontally or vertically is required to make one move.
- These jewels have to be the same as the jewel the player chooses to move.
- 4 jewels results in a gem that, if it can follow the above 2 rules, can explode the jewels around it, becoming the center of a 3x3 square blast radius.
- 5 jewels results in a cube that will always meet rule #2.
- 6 jewels results in a gem that can wipe all jewels from its direction (vertically and horizontally).
- When no more moves can be done, the game is over.
|This article is a stub. You can help Bejeweled Wiki by expanding it as much as possible.|